Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tyler's Motorcycle Accident

"time heals"
I wanted to be sure not enough time passed before capturing a fully healed Tyler.
He has always been great in front of any camera I happen to have in my hands.
Always looking
STRONG
HEALTHY
HANDSOM
But this was different.
This was a
WEAK
HANDICAPPED
BROKEN TYLER

After taking his crutch from him has he hopped across the deck with one working leg, no shirt, and an overgrown hospital beard he lay in shock on the frozen wood. Too cold to shiver, goosebumps head to toe he lay there with that look on his face as he usually does right before I take his picture. 
That look of
WHY DO I LISTEN TO YOU?
  REGRET
 IS THIS REALLY WORTH IT FOR A DUMB PICTURE?

' "click" '


Thank you Tyler Cole, 
we both know its always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment